SSC CHSL Exam 2016 – The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct open competitive through SSC Recruitment methodology, this exam is most attractive career foundation across the country. There are huge lakhs of candidates have been appearing for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). In order to issuing of SSC CHSL 2016 notification would be released in July 2016. This type of written examination is conducted in two stages in different dates that are November/ December 2016 at various centres. You should know more details of SSC CHSL 2016 by reading below explained article for user friendly.
Details of SSC CHSL 2016 Exam
- Name of Exam – Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level 2016 Examination or SSC 10+2 Exam 2016
- Exam Level – All Over India
- Exam type – Intermediate / 10+2 Standard
- Posts filled – LDC, DEO & Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Exam mode – Online / Offline mode
Posts filled through SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
Total no.of vacancies: 5134
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 506 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1321 posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 posts
- Court Clerks: 26 posts
The Staff Selection Commission has been given detailed information about SSC CHSL 2016 job description in the official notification, So you must download and read it. All appliers will get an Idea on the job functions. Maximum all the departments would made same duties during service period that were office documents maintenance, indexing and recording, date entry / typing, registration, making statements etc.
SSC CHSL 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The contenders should keep in mind about basic details before applying online:
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should be passed out 12th Class or Intermediate exam or it’s equivalent exam from any state or central approved board / institute.
- Age limit – Candidate’s age should be between 18 years and 27 years as on 01.01.2017 (i.e he/ she should not born before 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1999)
- Age Relaxation – The upper age limit is extendable as per Govt rules to all reserved category candidates as follow below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH – 10 years
- PH + OBC – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
SSC CHSL 2016 Posts Pay Scale
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
Data Entry Operator: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) GP Rs.2400
Data Entry Operator: PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200) GP Rs. 1900
Lower Division Clerk: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) GP Rs. 1900
Court Clerk Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
The Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs. 100 (Rupees one hundred only) for unreserved candidates. Payment of application fee is exempted for all women candidates and Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation as per Government orders. Candidates may bough the fee stamps by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only from any recognized Post Office.
Offline Payment – You should reach main postal branch to buy CRPF Stamps.Application with CRFS not cancelled by the post office will be rejected outright.
Online Payment – Candidates have to make payment of fee thorugh Online portal of SBI Bank challan or net banking portal. After Part-1 registration completed, then log on to Part-2 registration form by entering the details of Password, and ID.
SSC CHSL 2016 Selection Procedure:
The talented candidates will be shortlisted by conducting skill test/typing test on the basis of their competitive level performance in the two stages of written examination. Candidates who qualify in the skill test/typing test and score higher marks in written test they will be recommended by the SSC Recruitment committee for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their performance in various stages of tests. The department would be final given chance to choose the departments that were depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them. The data submitted by candidates who qualify for the Skill Test, in their application form, will be verified with the documents submitted before the Skill Test. Selection will be based on this verified data. The decision of the commission in all matters relating to candidate’s eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can fill the SSC CHSL Application form 2016 on any one of SSC maintained servers i.e http://ssconline.nic.in or http://sssconline2.gov.in. Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) On-line or by Post. Detailed instructions as in Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, may be referred to for postal applications and on-line applications respectively. Candidates first of all scan the your recent taken photo and signature to upload online during SSC CHSL 2016 submitting. The online application form in case not open, immediate you should download offline application form and fill it own by the candidate. Candidates must fill carefully all the mandatory fields that will be printed on SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016. Candidates must take the entire photo of face should not cover less than 80% and it should be of 8 bit JPG format and its size should be between 4kb to 12kb with resolution of 100×120 (pixels).
Important Dates of SSC CHSL 2016
- Date of SSC CHSL notification publication – announced
- Last date to fill the SSC CHSL application form – 25 November 2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 07.01.2017 & 05.02.2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 09.04.2017
- Last date to pay the application fee (Online) –
- Last Date to pay the examination fee (Offline) –
- Checking of the Application status –
- Release of E-Admit Card –
First week of September 2016
- Date of Examination –
25th September 2016, 09th October 2016 & 16th October 2016
- Declaration of SSC CHSL Result for Stage 1 Exam –
- Final SSC CHSL merit list –
For SSC Latest Jobs – Click Here