SBI Clerk Recruitment
We will guess your intention in the field of searching SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 it will upcoming trending SBI Clerk jobs 2017 news among all bank jobs fighters. SBI Clerk Exam is every green competitive online examination for selecting of Clerical cadre jobs in state bank of India. Most graduates are desire to get any job in SBI including Clerk / Probationary Officers. We trust your pain to crack SBI Clerk 2017, but after visiting our page you think immediately apply online for SBI Clerk exam 2017 at official website which is www.sbi.co.in. State Bank of India will release the official notification for the recruitment of clerk post. In this article we write down tentative schedule of State bank of India clerk 2017 upcoming exams dates as per various sources. Those want to secure job and most exciting work they all now start preparation for SBI Clerical cadre positions.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2017 Details
All most every individual employee and jobless contenders given very importance to State bank of India vacancies, because of high paid salaries, friendly work, promotions etc. It is one of most running examination after IBPS Clerk 2017. The massive number of aspirants are every time looking at various educational related site to know press meeting of State Bank of India officers. Applicants must go through online registration process to fill their particulars according to SBI Clerk Notification eligibility conditions. All understand all bank job hunters thoughts about how to obtain good score in SBI Clerk Online exams. Recently the bank had changed total selection mode for clerk and probationary officers. After successfully registered their details they can be appeared for Online examination (Preliminary, Mains) and Interview round. The bank will be conduct time to time exams continuously at various exam centers. We fetched upcoming details of SBI Clerk Recruitment from a leading news paper. Later, we added a few details that are totally matched to official notice.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: SBI Clerk 2017
Posts available: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
Exam Level: All India
Examination mode: Online method
Number of vacancies: 11,000
Official website of SBI: www.sbi.co.in
Job Type: Banking Sector
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Applicants should passed Graduation in any discipline from a famous Institute or Board or it’s equivalent. The final year students also apply for SBI clerk posts.
Age limit: The age of appliers should be minimum 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. The upper age limit is admissible to reserved categories candidates like SC/ST, OBC, Female, PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Salary per month: The selected persons will get gross salary of Rs. 20, 950/- per month.
Application Fee: Who willing to apply online for SBI Clerk advertisement they need to paid application fee of 600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs 100/- for SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates. The amount can be paid through net banking or credit / debit cards of any banks.
SBI Clerk 2017 Selection Procedure
The short listing of skilled and result oriented people would be done on the basis of their performance in online examination. The online test includes two stages of exam (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions – 100 marks) (ii) Main Examination (Objective Type Questions – 200 marks). The final round is Interview which is conducting by the authority board.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk 2017 Exam
- Visit or Log on to official website of State Bank of India (SBI) which is www.sbi.co.in or Click on below direct link.
- Then go to “Career” page which is available on the bottom of SBI web site.
- After opening SBI Career link, then see latest job items/ titles and press it.
- The detailed instructions booklet will opened in pdf viewer and read it well before applying online.
- You wish to fulfill all eligibility criteria then ready to enter all asked details.
- Fill the mandatory details with correctly as mentioned in matriculation certificate.
- Upload recently scanned colour photograph and signature in JPEG/ JPG format.
- Pay the examination fee along with Intimation charges and Bank charges.
- After filled all columns, Once verify it then click on “Submit” button
- Finally take a print out of application form for future use.
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam: Important Schedule
|1.||Commencing of Online Application form registration||1st Week of April 2017|
|2.||Last Date to Register Online||End of April 2017|
|3.||Issue of Onlne Admit Card for Preliminay Exam||3rd week of May 2017|
|4.||Date of Preliminary Exam||End of May 2017|
|5.||Preliminary Exam Result Released||3rd Week of June 2017|
|6.||Date of Main Exam||1st Week of July 2017|
|7.||Main Exam Result Declaration||End of July 2017|
|8.||Issue of E-Admit Card for Interview||2nd week of August 2017|
|9.||Interview||End of August 2017|
|10.||Final Result Out||End of September 2017|
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
The bank to be conduct Preliminary and Main exams to those successfully uploaded the application details online before closing date. In the official notice the bank has specified examination syllabus in pdf format document. You can also download SBI Clerk Previous year papers and old papers from google drive application. The conducting body has divided exam syllabus for both online tests.
- Preliminary Examination: It will conducting only online question paper filling process. The question paper is objective paper for 100 marks and 3 sections divided such as English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. The total duration of exam is one hour.
- Main Examination: After selecting in preliminary exam then you have to appeared for Main exam. The main examination will be conducted online method. The Question paper is contains 190 objective-type questions for 200 marks. Which will covered into various sections like General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The Preliminary & main exam question paper will be set in English & Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer in prelims and mains exams.
Keep visit regularly the page to get updates regarding SBI Clerk 2017 Exam notification, SBI Clerk admit card, result, answer key etc., to be added here by our valuable team.