Hey are you looking for the best sarkari naukri to build their future then why don’t you silent, let’s sound here with a newest career opportunity relating to LIC Recruitment 2017. Life Insurance Corporation India now ready to engagement of skilled and result performed people in the place of respective positions. The educated persons are browsing for LIC Vacancy by using simple tags like LIC India recruitment 2017 in search bar. The official advertisement is now displayed on LIC Career portal that is www.licindia.in. Before going to submit LIC Application form to contact address and must and should ensure all eligibility criteria.
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites applications from most eligible persons for fulfilling of more than five hundred vacancies of LIC Agent, Insurance Advisor and Advisor vacancies. The direct download link of LIC notification 2016 can refer before proceeding to forward to the authority. LIC is biggest insurance group and investment company in India and it’s headquart is located in Mumbai. Every unemployment aspirants are willing to register for LIC Online apply before deadline. The authority is providing only online mode applying method for high cadre positions. If you want to apply for below vacancy positions then you have minimum qualification. All candidates who completed the process of LIC online apply they should done this task before closing date.
LIC India Vacancy Details:
Number of posts: 528
Job Category: Central government job
Post Name: LIC Agent, Insurance Advisor, Advisor
Job Location: Across India
Age limit: Appliers age limit is between as follow below
LIC Agent: 18-55 years
Insurance Advisor: 18-60 years
Advisor: 18-33 years
Educational Qualification: Contenders should passed Higher Secondary Education (HSC), Diploma, Post Graduate / Degree in relevant field from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection of capable persons would be selected based on their performance in written test or personal interview which will be conducted by the team of LIC India career staff.
How to Fill LIC Recruitment application form ?
Candidates who wants to get admission to on-line examination they need to provide their particulars through LIC Career website after link activation. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and/or suppress any material information while filling up the online application. Applicants are advised to refer to the website periodically and check their registered email account for updated information pertaining to the recruitment till the conclusion of the recruitment process.
- Candidates can access the official website to apply and logon to the official website that is www.maharojgar.gov.in
- Now, go to the page “Current jobs” tab that is put on the upper side on the page.
- After opening above requested page then, select “Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal” on the next page and select “Government”section.
- Then find out appropriate link and select link of which post you want to apply.
- Now, press on the notification link and read it carefully.
- Enter all mandatory details in respective blank columns while registration process.
- After filling of all fields, then check at once before submitting in final stage.
- Lastly, take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
LIC Agent: 15th November 2016
Insurance Advisor: 31st October 2016
Advisor: 31st December 2016
LIC Agent: 30st November 2016