ITBP Constable (GD) Recruitment
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force is now wrapping a meaningful advertisement for recruiting of Constable (GD) vacancies, these posts to be filled in permanent method in ITBPF. Contenders those wants to join in Indo Tibetan Border Police vacancy list they have to sent duly filled application in time to contact address. ITBP Constable notification invites offline mode applications from male & female candidates to work anywhere in India. ITBPF Constable vacancies to be filled in Group C (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) category. Those have interest for applying ITBP Constable jobs 2017 can download pdf format application form at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The detailed notification below unfold for visitors convenience.
Every one look at latest defence vacancies at present days. Because of job role, salary per month with special allowances after retirement, short time promotions etc. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment notice has been releasing day by day for giving security at Indian borders. Those entitled for ITBP Constable vacancies they will get attractive allowances admissible from time to time in the Force under the rules/ instructions. Aspirants who looking for after 12th pass govt jobs, this one is selective chance. applicants must ensure their eligibility norms before submission of application form to ITBP recruitment team. At home of ITBP website you will see importation information regarding career info, brief account of the force’s activities, newsletter and general information.
ITBP Constable Vacancy Details:
Number of vacancies: 104
Age Limit: The contenders age should be between 18 to 23 years as on cut off date i.e 31.10.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST and other candidates.
Qualification: Applicants must have passed Matriculation or 10th pass from a recognized board or university or equivalent exam pass.
Pay Scale : Rs 21700 – 69100/- as per 7th CPC.
Selection Procedure: The appliers will have to participate in recruitment test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET) and verifying of documents. The date and place of recruitment test will be indicated in admit card.
Application Fee: Candidates those belonging to General and OBC category shall be required to pay Rs 100/- as application fee in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of the DIG, BTC, ITBP for each post. Applicants must note download Number and date of IPO should be mentioned on application form.
How to Apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2016
- Applicants need to access Indo Tibetan Border Police recruitment website that is www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on current jobs notification link and then go to appropriate page
- Download Constable notification and read it well.
- Scroll down to the document and see sample of application form
- Fill all details by type written or neatly hand written with black/blue pen.
- Affix clear passport size photographs at appropriate place on the application form.
- After all documents were attached to duly filled application form. candidate should send their application form alongwith fee and self attested copies of testimonials.
Address for application submission:
The Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB Police Force,
Bhanu Camp, PO-Bhanu, Distt-Panchkula (Haryana) PIN-143103
List of Documents Required:
1) Educational Certificates
2) Date of Birth Certificate (10th pass certificate)
3) Sports Achievements Certificate
4) SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate
5) Domicile Certificate
6) One latest passport size photograph
Last Date to Apply: 31.10.2016
Keep visit regularly for more details regarding admit card, result, merit list, exam syllabus and pattern etc.