Indian Air Force Recruitment
We come back with Indian citizens dream jobs in IAF Recruitment 2017 has been circulated on nationalized employment news / rozgar samachar for replacing of eligible candidates through direct recruitment process. Our team will grasping your interest in searching for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 and also waiting to download IAF Application form for current vacancies. Those willing to demonstrate their qualifications for Indian Air Force jobs by following below requisites. Applicants must check minimum qualities before applying for Indian Air Force vacancies relating to age bar, pay scale, application form process etc. IAF vacancy notice can download from own hosted site of indianairforce.nic.in before it will expiring.
IAF Recruitment Notification details
We wants to serve nation by joining in Indian Army, just forward your essential educational qualification certificates to office address on or before deadline. The India Air Force vacancy advertisement will take responsibility of replacing by skilled and braved persons in respective place. Candidates those completed and discovering for after 12th pass jobs / after 10th pass posts, this one will make your cheerful. We are recommended you about finding your suitable career option in Indian Air Force organisation. All categories candidates may apply via offline method for recruitment of Group C vacancies at various stations. The detailed notification documents has been uploaded on indianairforce.nic.in website. So, you can directly land on home of Indian Air Force exams conducting body. Through this special advertisement, IAF will recruit of Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, LDC, Store Keeper, Cook, MTS, Labourer, Carpenter etc.
IAF Vacancy details:
Total No.of Posts: 72
Name of Post:
1. Fire Engine Driver: 08 posts
2. Fireman: 45 posts
3. LDC: 04 posts
4. Store Keeper: 01 post
5. Cook: 01 post
6. Carpenter: 01 post
7. MTS: 05 posts
8. Safaiwala: 04 posts
9. Labourer: 01 post
10. Ayah/ Ward Sahiyaka: 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants should passed matriculation from a recognized board/ university with relevant experience. You must have a knowledge of typing speed of 35 wpm in English/ 30 wpm in Hindi on computer for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), 10th pass for remaining posts.
Age limit: Contenders age should attain minimum 18 to 27 years for LDC, Fireman and Fire Engine driver post, 18-25 years for Post Sl no. 4 to 10 as on the last date of receipt of application. The upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, Ex-serviceman, 10 years for PH candidates.
Mode of Selection: Those applied for IAF Recruitment 2016 for presently vacant posts, they have to participate in written test, physical test/ practical test. The date of exam, exam centers will be intimate on admit card.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment
- Applicants need to directly access the index page of Indian Air Force that is indianairforce.nic.in
- Then move your cursor on “Career and Recruitment” link and click it.
- Then two categories of post title displayed on screen, pick up any one of “Officers Selection & Airman Selection” links.
- After opening above page, here you need to download prescribed application form.
- Fill all mandatory details with confidently and re-check final stage on the page.
- Attach all necessary documents like date of birth, qualification certificates, recent passport size photo graph with self address envelope with stamp Rs 5/- to below address before final date.
- You must specified which post you want to apply on the envelope cover as “Application for the post of __________” and mentioned post code and your community
- Write commandant address and your personal details on envelope cover with block letters.
- After all formalities were done, then immediately send through postal department.
- Do not try to send incomplete application form, it will not accepted by review officers.
Date of Advertisement: 08-10-2016 to 14-10-2016
Last date for submission of application: Within 30 days from the date of advt.