Central Railway RRC Mumbai Recruitment
The excellent railway job opportunity now ready for those have finished technical background qualification. Recently Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai has issued notification no. RRC/CR/AA1/2016 to invite work minded people from Indian Nationals. RRC Mumbai has planed to replaced with new man power in their board. Aspirants who are interested and willing to fulfill required eligibility norms can sent duly filled Application forms to office address on or before final date. RRC Mumbai apply online link to be activated from 1st Nov 2016 at www.rrccr.com. There is no doubt about competition levels for railway jobs. Every year massive aspirants are increasing from all railway boards. RRC CR Mumbai has revealed big employment providing news on it’s career portal. The full details of educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to fill application etc.
Candidate those missed previously released notification from Central railway board, another advertisement now looking for you. Candidates who pertain details for take a permission to register online for Apprentice vacancies, look inside of RRC Central railway recruitment website that is www.rrccr.com. Aspirants who willing to prove their skills in railway exams they can surely selected for current vacancies. The Railway department to be conducted written examination for those had successfully register their elements in online application form. The exam centers and date of exams to be outed later on home page of RRCCR Recruitment 2017. Our team has been short listing significant points to easily complete step by step online registration process. While commencing of filling online application you should hold matriculation certificate and any other relevant documents. Our team will fully personalized for providing daily alerts regarding CR RRC Mumbai jobs.
Central Railway RRC Mumbai Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Number of vacancies: 2326 posts
Name of Posts:
Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Electrician, Machinist, Laboratory Assistant, Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant, Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance, Tool & Die Maker.
Cluster wise vacancies:
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai
- Kalyan Diesel Shed
- Kurla Diesel Shed
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla
- Parel Workshop
- Matunga Workshop
- S&T Workshop, Byculla
- Carriage & Wagon Depot
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal
- Manmad Workshop
- TMW Nasik Road
Age Limit: The age of candidates should have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.11.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should passed out 10th class / matriculation examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board & posses National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Mode of Selection: The selection of eligible persons will be prepared based on merit and to posted in respective divisions/ units on Central railway. At final stage Document verification and medical examination will be held at various divisions/ unites.
Application Fee: Candidates are willing to apply for above RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment notice they have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- by online through payment gateway using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ SBI challan etc. No Fee will collect from SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply for RRCCR Recruitment
- Candidates are going to apply online by visiting www.rrccr.com website then log on to home page
- Before starting to fill the details, download complete instructions document which is available on the website.
- Enter all asked details correctly of the personal details/ Bio-data like father name, date of birth etc.
- Don’t fill more than one application with different particulars otherwise it will be summarily rejected by the team of RRCCR board.
- Upload Scanned image files of their colour Photograph and Signature in fixed size.
- Upload only clear images/ not upload unclear or old photo.
- Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing at the time of document verification.
- Finally take a print out of filled application for future reference.
Starting date to apply online: 01.11.2016
Final date to register online: 30.11.2016