Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has notified Specialist Officer recruitment advertisement at main site www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Those wish to participate in BOB Recruitment of Specialist officer Project and Sweeper cum Peon posts they need to submit online filled applications on or 13th Dec 2016 through IBPS Exams portal. A massive contenders will have to check their eligibility before apply online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017. Through this advertisement the bank will fill approximately one thousand and thirty nine specialist officer vacancy. The process of online registration will start as per schedule. Who willing to fill their profile details on Bank of Baroda application form they should check below furnished terms & conditions.
BOB Recruitment 2017 Sweeper Cum Peon Vacancies in Ahmedabad, Jaipur & Luknow Zones Details
Post Name: Sweeper Cum Peon
Number of vacancies: 632
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda vacancy:
Educational Qualification: Aspirants those have minimum Xth Standard examination or its equivalent from a govt authorized institute and they should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Who known well knoweldge in English will be given high priority.
Age Limit: Applicants age should be betwen 18 to 26 years as on 13.12.2016. The upper age shall be granted as per Government guidelines admissible to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Application fee: Keen aspirants are requested to pay charges via online payment (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking) as follows below.
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Rs 400/- for all others.
Selection Procedure: The selection of eligible aspirants would be selected through the mode of examination (offline/online) and announced their names in merit list.
How to Apply: Eligible and keen contenders may go through the official website to apply online mode at www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 23.11.2016 to 13.12.2016
Starting date to submission of application form: 23.11.2016
Closing date for submission of application form: 13.12.2016
Check Ahmedabad Zone advertisement – http://ahmedabad.bobcareers.in/document/notification-north-gujarat-eng.pdf
Apply for Ahmedabad Zone – http://ahmedabad.bobcareers.in/
Check Jaipur Zone Advt – http://jaipur.bobcareers.in/document/notification-rajasthan-eng.pdf
Apply for Jaipur Zone – http://jaipur.bobcareers.in/
Check Luknow Zone Advt – http://lucknow.bobcareers.in/document/notification-up-eng.pdf
Apply for Lucknow Zone – http://lucknow.bobcareers.in/
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Specialist Officer Vacancy
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Advt
The bank now looking for work minded people to extend their staff at all their offices. Applicants who wants to build their career in bank of baroda will enroll their name on appropriate link. Bank of Baroda Vacancy notification now displayed in pdf format to know full instructions/ clarifications about process of applying. We gathering this information from various sources of link, So you need to verify before submit by logging to bank’s website. The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in India. Those performed their talent in online examination (Preliminary & Mains) and followed Interview/ Group Discussion they will have a chance to grab BOB vacancies. It is very tough level all India competitive online test, So be carefully at every stage of applying, preparation and getting result.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 1039
Post Name: Specialist Officer
Cadre wise vacancies:
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants): 40 posts
- Finance/ Credit II: 235 posts
- Finance/ Credit III: 205 posts
- Trade Finance: 100 posts
- Treasury-Product Sales II: 20 posts
- Treasury-Dealers/ Traders II: 05 posts
- Treasury-Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives):
- Risk Management: 10
- Treasury-Equity Analyst: 01
- Agriculture Product Specialist-Gold Load: 01
- Agriculture Product Specialist-Warehouse Receipt: 01 post
- Agriculture Product Specialist-Farm Mechanization: 01
- Agriculture Product Specialist-Food & Agro Processing: 01
- Agriculture Product Specialist-High Tech Agri Projects: 01
- Planning I – 57 posts
- Planning I – 11 posts
- Marketing: 200 Posts
- Economists II – 04 posts
- Economists IV: 01 post
- Law: 17 posts
- IT Software Development: 05 posts
- IT-Data Scientist: 02 posts
- IT Software Testing: 01 post
- IT Database Management: 02 posts
- IT Data Analyst: 09 posts
- IT Security (CISA): 03 posts
- HRM II: 28 posts
- HRM III: 15 posts
- Security: 32 posts
- Fire: 09 posts
- Electrical Engineers – 02 posts
- Civil Engineers / Architects – 08 posts
- Official Language (Hindi): 12
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- For Finance/ Credit: Candidates should possess Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board.
- For Trade Finance: Candidates should passed Full time MBA/ Full time PGDBM/ Full Time PGDM with specialization in Finance/ CFA/ ICWA/CA from a govt reputed University/ Institute.
- For marketing post: Candidates should possess Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM / Full Time Post-Graduate qualification with specialisation in Marketing from a reputed Institute.
- refer official notice for reaming vacancy qualifications.
Age Limit: The age of appliers should be attain as mentioned in official notification as on date of issuing. The upper age limit is relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD / Ex-Servicemen category candidates.
Pay Scale: The selected persons will get an attractive amount as follow below:
JMG/S I – Rs 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
MMG/S II – Rs 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
MMG/S III – Rs 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
SMG/S IV – Rs 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
Selection Procedure: The selection of Bank of baroda jobs will be based on online exam (Objective + Descriptive) followed b Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. At every stage of conducting exams the result to be displayed on official website check it before appearing for next round.
Application fee: The belonging to General/ OBC category have to pay Rs 600/- & Rs 100/- for SC/ST/ PWD candidates. The fee will be paid through Online by using Debit Cards (MasterCard/ Maestro/ Rupay/Visa), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for Bank of Board Vacancy
Interested and Eligible applicants have to submit online filled application before closing date. The bank has specified direct link of online apply at http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/. You need to check daily above link to view status of Call Letter / admit card, exam dates, result etc. Applicants should hold mark sheets & certificates of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, photographs etc. Follow the below step by step to complete process.
- Contenders firstly log on to www.bankofbaroda.com website.
- Find appropriate link on home page of bank website.
- Submit only one application for single person.
- You have a valid e-mail id and mobile number to receive direct link of call letter for written test, GD, Interview etc.
- Upload Scanned images of colour photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee through online mode
- Fill all asked details in specified field and then hit on submit button.
- Finally take a print out of application form.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date to fill online application: 09.11.2016
Closing date to online registration: 29.11.2016
Last date for Payment of application fee: 29.11.2016